Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Mani as a spectator ruins the server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mani as a spectator ruins the server

Post by NoBugsOnMe on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:08 am

Hi there,

I play as Sweet Brown and I, along with many others, have this gripe. When the player (admin?) "mani" is connected to the server but idling for days on end as spec, it affects the server negatively. This is because the "rtv" system considers spectators as active voters and so, if a low number of people are connected, we cannot rock the vote, as the ratio is insufficient. Please fix this, it's really not right and has emptied the server and drawn criticism for many - many times.

Thanks for listening.

Sweet Brown

NoBugsOnMe

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani as a spectator ruins the server

Post by Nimda on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:20 am

Hi NoBugsOnMe,

I've complained about "mani" a few times.
Most recently "X" replied to me with a theory that I have found to be correct most of the time.
It's still a pain to wait for the next map... especially if you are by yourself and some impossible map just started. But it does seem to work.
Here is "X's reply to me:

Re: Problem Player
Post by X on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:44 am

When you join, you have to wait until map finish, when the map is changed and it's still you and the spectator didnt join you can RTV
Nimda

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum