Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Problem Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem Player

Post by Kurgan on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:46 pm

{AoO} [MEOTM] Kampala" 4556 STEAM_0:0:85223111
Destroying teammates sg's

Folks like Tom don't have admin, so couldn't take care of it.
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Player

Post by Nimda on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Tell me... How does someone destroy an SG from the same team? Am I missing something, or is it a hack?
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylo Xyloto on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:05 am

Hey guys, can you ban player named Gasc, please? That kid being a sniper shoots teammates off the map on Plaermo.

Mylo Xyloto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurgan on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:30 pm

This was on the other (non =BB=) server. All blue players had godmode, but if you built tele's or SG's, they were not protected. Why I don't know. Don't think the server is up anymore, nor is it an issue anymore because the =BB= server's back up.

Nimda wrote:Tell me... How does someone destroy an SG from the same team? Am I missing something, or is it a hack?
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurgan on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Just a quick suggestion. Include the player's steamID when reporting. Will make the admin's quick and easy verse having to remote into the server and go through logs and such. For those who don't know how to get the steamID, go into console, type "status" and press enter. You will see a list of all the players (to include the bots) names. Copy the information of the player in question, then you can paste it into a message here in the forums.

Mylo Xyloto wrote:Hey guys, can you ban player named Gasc, please? That kid being a sniper shoots teammates off the map on Plaermo.
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylo Xyloto on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Yeah, getting his steam ID was the first thing I thought about, unfortunately I didn`t know about that status command. Now I know, thanks!

Mylo Xyloto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimda on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:19 am

I just spent 2 maps worth of time stuck on maps that are stupid to play by yourself because sire greenbag has been connected and not playing the whole time.
Can we try not to pull this sh_t?
It's only a couple players who do it, but the effect is the same.
Thanks
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimda on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:23 am

Noticed this week that a single player can RTV even with a second player spectating.
Thanks for fixing this!
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimda on Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:55 am

I guess that was a fluke....since then I've been stuck several times, unable to rtv because of a spectator. Usually it's Mani. As it tonight, being stuck on Hunted..
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by X on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:44 am

When you join, you have to wait until map finish, when the map is changed and it's still you and the spectator didnt join you can RTV
X

Back to top Go down

Boby... team shooter, needs to be banned

Post by Nimda on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Don't know if anyone does this anymore, but today we have a chronic team shooter on the maps.
Usually he's a sniper and he blow people from there positions, across the map to their death.

.:[ES]-Boby:." 3209 STEAM_0:1:3690340   0 21:40  142    0

Later, he even managed to join red...he was much less aggravating as a red
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum