Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Admin Abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin Abuse

Post by Metallifan on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:48 am

Hello,

Metallifan here. I'm sure you've seen me around, I play on the BB server every week, almost every day. A few minutes ago, I was playing on Dustbowl and was at that spawn for the 2nd cap point. Gates still had 60 seconds to open for us. I was bored and saw Golden State Warriors struggling to get up the ladder just outside the spawn so I stood at the top blocking him for maybe 10-15 seconds then I got blown away by somebody else and went on with my business. After this he decides the appropriate response is to continually teleport me every 5 seconds inside the bot spawn so I just die instantly. He did that for about 5 minutes straight. I kept asking for a reason, to which I got back "u know bitch". He continues to call me "bitch" and "asshole" while teleporting me. I responded with the same, then got kicked. Came back in, and now I am banned permanently from the server.

I spend a lot of time on this server and can guarantee I've never had once had a complaint about me being disruptive. I think this is ridiculous. Perma banned for blocking a ladder when the gates aren't even open? Yeah, okay.

I'd appreciate being unbanned. Thanks.

Metallifan

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by X on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:12 am

This issue is now resolved

-X-
X

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum