Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Problem Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem Player

Post by Kurgan on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:07 pm

sadico STEAM_0:1:1423118 Will shoot you off nade packs while waiting your turn for them to appear. When you tell him to stop being an asshat, he will pipe up with your class of player has a lesser need for them, and when you state that nades are the same strength for all classes, he's quick to reply with mom (mother) insults. Seems to do this more often when no admin is on.
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Player

Post by Easykill on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:25 am

This can be annoying but I would try to let some of this behavior roll off your back. Some people act in irritating ways occasionally but are not trying to be persistently disruptive. I'll try to do my part to keep a closer eye out for whether this becomes a frequent problem.

Easykill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tfcwings on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:43 am

In my opinion, I think it's better for players to not wait around for the grenade pack.  (On some maps, if I go out and play, I will die like 4 or 5 times before the grenades even reappear once.)  If someone's AFK sitting on the grenades, I might pop them off it but I won't sit and wait myself for it to spawn, I'll just go out on my merry way. Smile  Also sometimes I don't even really need grenades, or can make judicious use of them in some situations, rather than randomly flinging them everywhere. Smile (Although yes sometimes I do let them go KABOOKABOOABOKAABOBOOOMOOMM, I'll admit.)

tfcwings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurgan on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 pm

When I play medic (frequently) i make ample use of the conc's to get across areas or maps quicker. Especially when I'm running the flag.
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimda on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:27 am

This isn't about a player who is being malicious on purpose.. but there are a number of regular players who will stay connected, but are not playing and are visible as spectators. They often sit there for a few hours at a time. When they do that, RTV does not work when there are a small number of players so it drives players away when they are stuck on a map that is not suitable.
I've done it, accidentally a time or two. I just wanted to bring it up so people are aware of the effects of "spectating" for extended periods. Just leave the server and come back you can play, please.
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by Easykill on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:03 pm

I think omni reduced the requirements for calling a vote a little to try to ameliorate that situation as there have been complaints about it.

Easykill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimda on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:54 am

Player called "mani" parks himself on the server and doesn't play late at night. Makes it impossible to rtv when you are the only active player.

If mani would ever join in, I could at least tell him what he's doing..but he never does, that I've seen.

"mani" 18612 STEAM_0:0:27314023
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuggs on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Also want to echo the spectator issue and it can be seriously frustrating. Perhaps lowering the vote_kick threshold might be a solution ? That way active players can boot the spec hanger and actually rtv.

Nuggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum