Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Some .wad files cause problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some .wad files cause problems

Post by [TNT] ROCKY1369 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:33 pm

We all know maps like Tiger etc. have always had issues with the .wad file not opening. I just figured there may be a way to disable those from the map voting maybe? As soon as one of these wins the vote, the server will be a ghost town due to folks not being able to join. Just a thought..thanks

[TNT] ROCKY1369

Back to top Go down

Re: Some .wad files cause problems

Post by [TNT] ROCKY1369 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:14 pm

I will go dl the map packs as Kandahar.wad locked up my tfc...

[TNT] ROCKY1369

Back to top Go down

Post by Easykill on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 am

there are some good maps like kandahar and troy in that list.

I've tried to inform everyone about the wad.zip file download when on the server.  It just contains the needed wad files and is safe. I don't see how people could be unaware of it given that I always spam a botbusters link with an explanation of where to go look on the forums whenever a map like that is going to come up.   Unfortunately this has had limited success, as there appear to be significant numbers of people who refuse to look on the forums or download the pack.  I guess they are afraid something nefarious could be lurking in the pack.

Still I would hate to lose some of those maps and a fair number of the most heavily playing regulars seem to have the packs now.

The wad.zip is probably all you have to download and it should resolve all your problems.

Easykill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [TNT] ROCKY1369 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:38 pm

I was able to download and remove the problems for the most part. The tiger wad file may still cause issues for folks who don't have it. Seems like it is working so far and thanks..

[TNT] ROCKY1369

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum