Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Bhop / Double Jump

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bhop / Double Jump

Post by Nuggs on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Hey guys,

Has there ever been consideration for adding bhop or double jump plugins to the server? Not that it's needed, I think the server is great as-is, but it may be a way to keep things "fresh". Well as fresh as possible for a game that will be 16 years old on April 1st!!

Nuggs

Back to top Go down

Re: Bhop / Double Jump

Post by Nimda on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:22 pm

I always saw bhop as a crutch for players to play at a higher level than they really can. Personally, I'd hate to see a bunch of bhoppers bouncing and running everywhere. Guess I'm a purist.... another way to say old.. lol.
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuggs on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:18 pm

A purist, or someone who can't bhop !

Nuggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuggs on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Haha just kidding. Not that I have a problem with the 170% cap (it added much needed parity) but it sure is fun to fly around a map like crazy. When bhop was first introduced pubs were totally ruined. Since it's not PCI it would only be unfair to the bots :-)

Seems like so long ago!

Nuggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Easykill on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:22 pm

I never mastered bunnyhopping but never really tried as I think it messes up the balance.

Easykill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum