Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

All your bots are belong to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All your bots are belong to me

Post by crabbos on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:34 am

Howday folks. Long time foxbot user here.

Suddenly my 0.76 has stopped working and I cannot seem to fix it. I've tried everything...formatting, changing settings, different metamod verisons etc etc but I get the "badf load" every single time. With the 0.77 the bots load every time but they do crazy random stuff and do not follow the rules I set in "foxbot.cfg" and "mapname_bot.cfg".

I'm wondering if anyone has an old copy of any of these versions: 0.72, 0.73, 0.74, 0.75, as I'd like to give those a try. Forgot to mention I currently have 0.71 running and it's working fine but the bots are missing certain features and they also can't use the waypoint files that I created with 0.76.

So if anyone can help pls contact me asap. Thanks.

crabbos

Back to top Go down

Re: All your bots are belong to me

Post by Bruno29625 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:32 am

i cant help you at this time, but where can i find 0.71 and ware do i put the file ? i had them working at one time in the past but when steam updated i could not re-install bots !!!
Bruno29625
Admin
Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8XN8qtG50

Back to top Go down

Post by crabbos on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:30 pm

0.71 is the .dll you'll find in the foxbot 7z download which can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've no idea why it's called 7z but it works. Just point to your half-life directory (not tfc). So if you have a standard setup you should be installing to: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life. During installation make sure you remove "team fortress classic" from the end of the target directory before going ahead.

crabbos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum