Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Why did you guys ruin the server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why did you guys ruin the server?

Post by Ivanthegreat on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:04 am

So, I used to play on this server a lot, but recently it is just not as much fun anymore. The bots keep getting smarter and faster and more evil. It's not funny, they hunt you down and stalk you and assassinate you. They prime grenades before they even see you, then toss them at a ridiculous pace, a single bot can get 2 or 3 grens on your sentry before he dies. It's just not fair, they can see through walls, they bunch up in giant gangs and only attack when you are weak. It's just not as much fun as it used to be, it is hard work now. I spent like 5 minutes just trying to get a dispenser/sentry set up in red base in Shutdown, where it used to be easy to build. They kept coming for me, it's like they knew where I was going to be. I don't know why you don't want the server to be fun anymore. I thought that was the point, but I guess not. Now if there are fewer than 6 players or so on it's just too hard, you don't stand a chance against the bots. Plus you have the fact that jerks like "What should I call myself" don't help you out, and even specifically cap on maps like Rasen killing you every time when you are trying to keep a sentry up. I specifically asked him to stop and he said oh just because I'm being annoying he's going to do it more. With people like that and bots like that, it can be very annoying and pointless to get on because it's no fun.

Last edited by Ivanthegreat on Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to delete the post since it is fun to play here sometimes depending on map/other players, but unable to delete it.)

Ivanthegreat

Back to top Go down

Re: Why did you guys ruin the server?

Post by Easykill on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm almost positive that no one has modified the bot behavior or changed any variables.

Maybe you are seeing more lag recently and it feels like it is playing differently?

Easykill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Ivan, I truly am sorry your having a bad experience. We haven't done anything different on the server. No changes have been made from owol days. The only difference is were with a third party server company now, so we get some lag issues. Which, they have gotten significantly better over the past few months, almost no lag at all now. As far as blaming us, yes real life is more important, you should move on if your not enjoying the game. Alot of people have moved on, came back, left for good, ect. What ever you enjoy doing, you should do. Just make sure your enjoying real life. Smile
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimda on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:22 am

The bots are nasty, but no nastier than a few months back in my opinion.
Yes, there are a few maps where numbers are definitely needed to beat them, but I just finished a solo session of well2, beating the bots 70 to 0, with a personal score of 172 and 6.

If you are by yourself...try well2, shutdown2... you CAN beat them all by your lonesome on those maps.

We have some really good team players, and some who don't seem to be into team playing...it's all fun none-the-less.
Nimda

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno29625 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Amen .... Nimda and Omni
Bruno29625
Admin
Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8XN8qtG50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content