Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Problem Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem Player

Post by JustMe on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:28 pm

OOOMM BOP has been team shooting and just all around say shit over voice chat or text. I have tried to been friendly with him but he just keep say shit.. Please do something, Thank you..

JustMe

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Player

Post by OmniDragon on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:00 am

Without the SteamID I can't really do anything. To get it type Status in console, look for his name, and Copy it. You can also type condump in console and it'll save everyone's ID's in a text file in your main TFC folder.
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno29625 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:24 am

havent seen him around for a while now, maybe the bots killed him ... but will keep looking untill i find his grave ! toliet toliet
Bruno29625
Admin
Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8XN8qtG50

Back to top Go down

Post by JustMe on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Ok so hears what I got: Hope this will help. It sit on the nade packs and then start team shooting. OOOMM BOP" 930 STEAM_0:1:763739  96 57:34   46. I'm not trying to get people ban but sometime there are some who don't care or give a shit about others.

JustMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno29625 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:00 pm

he just got kicked, when i got this message i was NOT on TFC ... so i got on, watched him for a few min and he was using poor language and team shooting ..... he left BEFORE i kicked him, but believe you me, the next time he comes on he weiil be gone for good. or this fellow needs to be banned from the server.
Bruno29625
Admin
Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8XN8qtG50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum