Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

[REQUEST] Four-Team maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should there be Four-Team maps added to the roster?

33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

[REQUEST] Four-Team maps

Post by Amaroq_Dricaldari on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm

I would like to see some Four-Team maps added to the server, with teams such as yellow and green added to the fray.

I would also like to see the bots automatically spreading across different teams (while staying at a total of 16 bots per match), that way they could fight eachother and not just the players. I think it would be very amusing, to say the least.
Amaroq_Dricaldari

https://sfw.furaffinity.net/user/amaroqdricaldari

Back to top Go down

Re: [REQUEST] Four-Team maps

Post by Easykill on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:50 am

As I recall four team maps, such as murderball, often cause the server to crash so they have had to be removed.

Easykill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaroq_Dricaldari on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 am

Why do they cause the server to crash, though? Aren't there any error logs?

Also, does it just spawn bots until the red team is full? The easy way to fix that would be to just limit the number of total bots per match to 16... Which I already said in the post above, so it was kinda redundant.
Amaroq_Dricaldari

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaroq_Dricaldari on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:25 am

Maybe we should move this to map discussion... I didn't see that subforum earlier, but now that I have I feel like an idiot for putting the thread in general discussion.
Amaroq_Dricaldari

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Four team maps don't work on our server for several reasons. The biggest one being people come to BB to fight bots. We'd have pvp going on with a 4 team map. That would kind of defeat the purpose of having a dedicated "bot" server. Second reason is the way the files are config'd, it causes big problem with the bots... If the server doesn't crash. Mostly likely the next map in cycle would have bots on blue... and that's never fun.
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum