Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Terraria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terraria

Post by Guest on Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 am

This is for Omni or other players that own Terraria.

This is the link for creative mod
http://terraria.gameiki.com/Terraria_Forum/thread/Gameiki_Terraria_Mod-27 and follow the instructions  This one gives you all materials like furniture, potions and bricks etc
You can also choose to play in hard mode, first create a new character enter in a world, and than die, become a ghost and fly all the way through the map to locate the floating islands.
You can spawn all the NPC'S( but not the Christmas one) change the weather or time of day, also the possibility of mining without the movement from your character.

http://terrariviewer.codeplex.com/ . gives you everything you want. Coins, keys safe's (a magic mirror is very handy!)..etc.  By the way a  safe can only be opened by you and can be placed in your inventory so you can put things in it and can be opened on your journey like e suitcase.
For example you can use the button from creative mod that turns off the enemies and you can visit the dungeon (where you don't have to defeat Skeletron which is quite a job) and open all the chests with keys that you gathered in vieuwer without being bothered.

Before you want to use this "cheats "please note that you don't have to mine anymore (everything is in vieuwer)and a lot of game play is destroyed actually. By me, when I could buy a Katana with 19 % damage from the merchant  I was so happy but that feeling was gone in a heartbeat when I discovered terarivieuwer Sad
Also with creative mod you cant play multiplayer anymore and if you want you must uninstall the mod first.
Well, hope you enjoy and if you have  a question, just ask me!

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by OmniDragon on Sat May 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Wow! That's quite the mod. I'm looking forward to playing with this because I've played through the game at least 4 times now. I'm kinda sick of going though the whole process to the end game stages. It' a very long a tedious process... And me dying of fall damage haha. But I'd still love to mess around in the world. I can understand what your saying about killing the whole "I've found something cool" thing. But after you've played for 80+ hrs. Just having fun is top priority hehe.

Will this do anything to my old game save data's?
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 am

Oh yeah, after a lot of digging, die and go back and then slained from fall damage and not having a spawmpoint because you don't know that you have to place the loom NEXT to the workbench and so unable to make silk and therefore no bed...haha.  And don't forget drowning or burned from lava.

As far as I know you keep all your saved data (worlds, characters ) With vieuwer it's wise to create a new character, open it, shop til you drop, go in your world, put your groceries in a chest , save it (don't save as) and then go in your world with the character you normaly play.

With creative mode you can join a server but  you're stuck and slightly invisible. But when you have vieuwer, creative mode is only useful when you directly need something, for example wood for making torches that can be placed when you are mining. The NPC'S, they are not very useful because the things you can buy from them are to find in vieuwer. And when you want daylight you can also use potion that provides an aura of light instead or get a mushroompet, he gives you a bit of light as well. So actually to install creative mode is not quite necessary, but of course fun to try out and indeed just having fun is top priority hehe !!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Tue May 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Sweet! Thanks for sharing. I'll be installing this asap Very Happy
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 08, 2014 10:43 am

Graag gedaan hoor!

Btw, can you share your experiences here one day when you've played with the extra's?
I saw on your profile that you're  currently more a cod and cs fan, I admire your patience with cs, always waiting for your team to respawm hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Thu May 08, 2014 12:01 pm

OH! Actually I've been playing CS:GO lately, but only in competitive matches. It's really frustrating on a public server with a lot more people. Competitive is 5 vs 5 which goes a lot quicker and people tend to use more teamwork instead of camping. It's quite fun, but once your in you can't leave or you will be punished with a cooldown period. No rage quitting for those folks hehe.

Also, I tried TerrariViewer today and it's awesome! My only complaint is I couldn't get it to reload my character after starting the game. It wasn't showing my inventory or character when I tried to load it back up, so I couldn't add some more stuff I forgot. Is it a one time thing for each character? Or is it just a bug?

Sadly I couldn't get the Gamiki link for the other Mod to work Sad But that's ok I think TerrariViewer will keep me busy for a while. ^_^
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 11:01 am

Which character do you mean? The character that you created as a new one or your old, normal one? Or did you forget to close the character when you created  a new character, because you must close it  ( back button ) when you go to viewer to do your shopping.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=234744504 maybe with this link you can make gameiki work ( It's a long story, to skip this start with step 1 ). Please note that when you install it, Terraria has to be shut down!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Fri May 09, 2014 11:18 am

Well I created a new character with Viewer and I played around a bit. When I tried to go back into viewer I loaded the character I just made and then it wouldn't let me add anything else to that character. Maybe it's just a bug, I'm not sure.

Yay! Got it Gameiki working, thanks for the link!
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 10, 2014 8:38 am

Dat is mooi!

I am curious about what you've been  up to in your world, in Terraria I mean hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Sun May 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Well, after spawning the coolest armor, a Christmas tree sword, and a Megashark.. I beat Chutulu then I invaded Hell and made an ice bridge. I then beat the Wall of Flesh. Then I made a little house. Then I spawned like a million dynamite and flooded Hell with the Ocean water Very Happy hehehe
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 13, 2014 8:40 am

LOL!
Glad to hear that you finally beat some bosses with the proper armor and defense!
Only don't understand how you beat Hell with an ice bridge Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Tue May 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Haha, I know.. it was so funny. I really like to build ice things.. I should have a screenshot on my profile with our Ice palace!
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum