Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

u made the WRONG choice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

u made the WRONG choice

Post by wizardUK on Sat May 18, 2013 11:32 pm

I waited to be unbanned, and u still didnt deliver. U fucking ass clown. U forced me to purchase a new ID

how the hell do u sleep at night knowing that theres so few servers left and admin abuse keeps the most loyal player from relaxing every night, u fucking ass clown

admin abuse bitch

wizardUK

Back to top Go down

Re: u made the WRONG choice

Post by Supergremlin on Sun May 19, 2013 4:32 am

wizardUK wrote:I waited to be unbanned, and u still didnt deliver. U fucking ass clown. U forced me to purchase a new ID
Are you FUCKING serious? 1. What the hell makes you think you were eventually gonna be unbanned? 2. Who told you that you would eventually be unbanned? 3. Who the hell are you even talking to? 4. Nobody forced you to do anything, MUCH LESS purchase a new ID.

Ah, what the hell's the use? Why do I even try to explain shit anymore to you kids?
Supergremlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Mon May 20, 2013 12:47 am

First of all, wizardUK I told you that your not going to be unbanned for slander of players and impersonating an admin.

No one ever said you'd be unbanned. Ever.

I suggest you go find a different server I'm sure they're are a lot of other tfc servers out there you can go to. If you act the same way there as you did on our server, I'm sure you'll also be banned there. Coming in here with demands and even more slander will not change anyone's mind.

Let's try to keep our forums professional here!
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouch on Mon May 20, 2013 7:52 pm

He's talking to me. I never told you, you were going to be unbanned. I didn't forced you to purchase anything you did that on your own. The way you come up in here behaving then you want someone to unbanned you?. Don't make any sense to me at all. You need to learn how to conduct yourself.
Ouch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum