Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

problem admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problem admin

Post by wizardUK on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 pm

I was banned yesterday becuz i told a guy to fuck off for not fixing my sg. the problem is the admin didnt tell me how long im banned for? STEAM_0:0:41889340

wizardUK

Back to top Go down

Re: problem admin

Post by OmniDragon on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Actually you had a very foul mouth and major disrespect of other players.. Our philosophy here is team based. "Treat others like you want to be treated" is something I constantly remind our players. We have a great set of players that frequent our server. They know what they're doing and they just want to have a good time.

wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "dont u dare use jmy fucking dispenser u dipshit MOH"

"wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "use my fucking tele u dipshit idiot fuck"

"wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "fucking non team player noob"

"wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "omfg every fucking grenade hit a player"

"wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "un fucking beleifvable"

"wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "get off fuckijng flag if u cant strafe jump"

"wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "fucking flag holder"

"wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "smooth u will be ip banned if u continue to flag hold"

With the last quote I rest my case. Impersonating an admin is a bannable offense on almost any online gaming server. I doubt It'll be a perm ban... But depending on how it goes with a second chance.. We'll see... I don't think it's too much to ask for a bit more respect and a team based attitude. I know it can be frustrating with bots and flag holders, ect, but it would be a lot better if you could calm down your foul language a tad. Smile
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouch on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 pm

wizard I banned you and I'm not going to tell you how long. If that was all you said I would have not banned you. I don't care if you cuss, but when you call people out of their name and you continue to cuss and make the game unbearable for other's to play you get banned period. You were cussing a player out. I asked you to chill and you didn't. I don't ban unjust there was a reason and you know it.

Thanks Omni I also kept a file on him from last evening as well.
Ouch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wizardUK on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am

you never asked me anything, u just banned me

cussing isnt breaking a rule, thats not disrespecting anyone

and i did NOT impersonate an admin

wizardUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouch on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:23 am

I asked you to chill and you did not.
Ouch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 am

Yes Ouch did nicely ask you to chill..

"Ouch<15084>" say_team " you need to chill"

No cussing isn't breaking the rules, slandering players is.

Umm...

"wizard-of-UK<15106>" say "smooth u will be ip banned if u continue to flag hold"

Only admins can "ip ban". In my book that's impersonating admins... Coming in here with an apology is going to get you unbanned a lot faster than coming in here all defensive.
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wizardUK on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:46 am

i already said i was sorry, and no i did NOT impersonate an admin

flag holding is against the rules. Show me where i said im the one thats going to ban him

cussing is not slandering where i come from

wizardUK

Back to top Go down

Post by Supergremlin on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:29 am

wizardUK: Long story short, you were straight up talking shit to people, particularly sm()()th, and you were talking like you were gonna try and have him banned for flag holding. fyi, if you absolutely HAVE to say something about someone's behavior, the way you did last night was just plain TERRIBLE. Next time try showing people a little respect first before you start shooting your mouth off at them.

And now let me tell you a little story for the night. It's about a guy who, like you, didn't know when to shut the fuck up and did not know how to communicate properly with people, also like you. This guy would constantly swear at people and talk huge amounts of shit over dumb, petty things in the server, pretty much the same way you did in the game last night. So you know what eventually happened to him? As you may have guessed he eventually ended up being hated and despised in our humble little community, almost to the point where he got himself nearly banned. His name was /)))))Knoq and he is the quintessential player you do NOT want to become in this community. (Just look at some of his posts around here for some examples on how NOT to interact with people).

Now I haven't seen you around in the server until recently so I'll assume you're new here. Now with that said, ask yourself this question; 'Do I want to become the next Knoq?"
Supergremlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum