Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Who is Roscoe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is Roscoe?

Post by Kurgan on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Playing along killing bots. I pass by a sollie (Roscoe) up on a ledge, and bam I get rocked. NO one else around but him. I shoot at him and knock him off the ledge. Not even 20 seconds later, I come across the same exact spot, and bam, get rocked again, and Roscoe is in same exact spot with NO ONE else around so I knock him off ledge again. He starts getting all huffy and admin killing me telling me to stop it and to make sure I know what I'm doing. Yes I know what I'm doing. You're the ONLY one around Roscoe, so unless someone is abusing admin powers and rocking me, then it's very obvious it was you and no one else. Roscoe starts rambling on, telling me to stop arguing. I tell him I'm not arguing, I'm just stating fact, but he keeps it going. Tells me to keep quiet. Sorry dude/dudette, like I told you, I'm not a "little kidde", and will speak up when I see something out of place, and will call it like I see it. Plain and simple. You got caught, either shooting/nading me, trying out your admin access and kicking me, and you didn't like it that I retaliated, so you used your admin access to kill then kick me from the server. If on the slim chance it wasn't you (which I doubt), then it was someone else with admin access having a bit of fun at your expense. Toms was the only other person that was playing at the time who has admin. I've played with Toms for a long time, and he doesn't come across as one who would do something like this unless someone asked him to as a "ha ha". Bottom line, not very cool Roscoe...not very cool.
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is Roscoe?

Post by OmniDragon on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:32 pm

What is "rocked"? Was he shooting you with rockets?
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouch on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:00 pm

It wasn't me I have been under the Merry Christmas name as Mele Kalikimaka which means Merry Christmas...Sorry to hear of this but it wasn't this dudette.
Ouch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurgan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Rocked is having an explosion take place that sends you up in the air. Not straight up but at an angle away from the explosion. The angle was not in the same direction of travel but at a 45 to 90 degree angle away travel. No rocket firing, and no demo pipes, emps, nor grenades were visible in or near my path of movement. The more I thought about it, it's almost as if someone was trying out a remote admin command and I was the guinea pig. I retaliated/complained, and the individual in question was able to use a couple more remote admin commands out.

Sorry for not replying sooner. Had family up for the holidays along with a SAR mission thrown in, so my game time and web surfing was limited.
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Post by MeatPlow on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 pm

What is a SAR?

MeatPlow

Back to top Go down

Post by MeatPlow on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

and did i get booted from the server? i dont see it ?

MeatPlow

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniDragon on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 pm

No Meat, we just had to change IP's

50.31.23.250:27015

Smile
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurgan on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:01 am

SAR = Search And Rescue. I'm a member of a Canine Search And Rescue team here in NY (that's New York Smile ).
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Post by johngalt on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Ahhhhhh I remember this.

The first time you shot me I assumed it was friendly fire given that the bots were being squeezed down the gap on Osaka. The second time you shot me I verbally asked you to cease and desist. Your arrogant reply was what made me decide you deserved no further "friendly" considerations. As far as there being "NO ONE" else around I guess you don't count the other 14 humans and 16 bots that were present at the time.

If you have a problem with another player it's not your responsibility to punish them. You can ask if there is an admin in the game, you can voice your complaint here and you can always leave.

I strongly suggest that if you don't want to be treated like an arrogant spoiled "little kidde" that you stop acting like one.

If you can't play given these guidelines then please find another server that will accommodate your behavior.

John Galt
johngalt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurgan on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 pm

John,
I too remember the scenario, and unfortunately, it doesn't line up with your account. Both times I was walking up the path. 3-4 human engies were busy taking care of the majority of bots attempting to push the flag through the water to the ship. With the exception of you and I, the rest of the human players were at the bridge that crosses the water or forward of it keeping any that wanted to come down the path at bay. There was not a single sole in the immediate area except you and I, and you're up on the ledge/deck of the building looking over me both times.
I don't purposely shoot someone unless I'm being rpg'd or piped on purpose. Exception is a group free-for-all in the spawns waiting 60 seconds for the door/gate to open and everyone's messing around. Yes, strays do come down that straight part of the pathway, but this was not from a stray as I suffered no health or armor damage till I hit the ground on impact from being sent up in the air. One can then only assume that you were having fun at my expense.
As for acting like an arrogant spoiled "little kiddie", you must be thinking of someone else as I'm not arrogant, spoiled, nor a "little kiddie", although I've come across a few in my lifetime, and bound to come across more! Smile

In close, I will heed your advice on contacting an admin. Over and out.

v/r,
Kurgan
Kurgan

Back to top Go down

Post by johngalt on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 pm

I knew as soon as I replied you would "remember" events your way.

You do what ever you think is right Kurgan. Just don't ever take matters into your own hand on this server.

This matter is finished.
johngalt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum