Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of =BB= Bot Busters =BB= on your social bookmarking website

Thekeep and bots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thekeep and bots

Post by Bruno29625 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:07 pm

i was watching thekeep today and i noticed that the bots are falling into the water at the flag .... when they go from the top ramp into the flag they hit the water instead ..... that has happend 80% of the time . (yes i counted :-)). not fair to the bots, they need all the breaks they can get . uuummm the waypoints must have done by a HUMAN. YAH ! for the anti-humans booooooo to the humans.
Bruno29625
Admin
Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8XN8qtG50

Back to top Go down

Re: Thekeep and bots

Post by OmniDragon on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:05 am

Haha Yeah the guys who made Foxbots also made those waypoints. They came packaged with the bots ;D It's, sadly, just the margin of error there where they loose thier footing. We could re-code the whole thing, but I bet a shiny penny they'd still fall haha.
OmniDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno29625 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 pm

than find some smarter bots, like lol3
Bruno29625
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why do peeps always blame the Dev

Post by q/)/)/)/) Knoq on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:20 am

TheKeep is a moderate example of a waypoint >navigation..in need of a simple reconfig of the bot cfgs.
Let me breathe out a lot of emmisions on this one.
Wen a map is improperly cfg 'd for AI the client suffers CUZ > #1 the think( ) component , ie.. wat the AI is tryn to achieve or support as called by the client, remains the constent unless the goal is susequently modded by the client to reduce contradictions ,ie...callup fer medic as AI is drowning in acid.
TheKeep really is a nice involved split (two seperations that involve the use of ents n environs that challenge the client.
Dammit, enuf heavy breathing, jus upgrade the wps so there more real-time.
All the server has to do is tag the client(s) with the navs, nothing new here, then at least the AI (bots) generate more think ( )
Anyhoo i offered up vast map waypoints at the beginning but ,alas deaf ears hear nothing
q/)/)/)/) Knoq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno29625 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:31 am

got it !
Bruno29625
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content